CR Magnetics, Inc.
About CR Magnetics, Inc.
CR Magnetics is a leading supplier of Electrical Instrumentation Products including Current, Voltage, Power, Frequency, Sensors and Components. Their products are recognized worldwide and are used in all industries, including Automation, Utilities, OEM products and Industrial Controls.
You will find that their products will enhance your sensing applications with easy installations, built RoHS compliant and quick turnaround. They are committed to quality, reliability and offer technical support as they modify standard parts and introduce custom products for OEM applications.
- 3 Phase Circuits and Load Calculations
- 3 Phase Imbalance/Ground Fault Detection Using the CR7310 Ground Fault Sensor
- AC Motor Load Chart
- Active Power Measurement with the CR6230/40 Power Transducer
- Active Power Measurement with the CR6250/60 Power Transducer
- Application Guide
- Calculating Ratio Errors
- CR45 as an Open Heater/Open Winding Indicator
- Detecting Open Heaters and Lamps with the CR4395 Current Sense Relay
- Developing Voltage From 4-20mA Current Loops
- Field Adjustment of Current Transformer Ratio
- Selecting ANSI Class Metering Current Transformers
- Technical Reference
- Using External Current Transformers with Other CR Devices
- Using the CR4220/60 Series Current Transmitter
- Wastewater System Monitoring using Voltage, Current, Power, Energy, and Frequency