VersaLogic’s VL-EPU-4460/Condor family of SBCs comes with Intel’s Skylake dual-core processors. These SBCs have CPU clock speeds from 2.3 GHz up to 2.4 GHz. Each unit comes with HD 520 Graphics core at 300 MHz and 1.0 GHs for max dynamic speed. The Condor has been designed around the COM compact form factor and is a member of the VersaLogic EPU family of ultra-rugged embedded computers, designed to withstand extreme temperature, impact, and vibration.
The Condor's on-board TPM security chip can lock out unauthorized hardware and software access. It provides a secure root of trust. Additional security is provided through built-in Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) instructions. These SBCs are compatible with a variety of popular x86 operating systems including Windows, Windows Embedded, Linux, QNX, DOS, and VxWorks.
VersaLogic products are designed for use by OEMs working in a variety of market applications: aerospace, defense, energy, industrial, security, medical, military, robotics, and transportation. Anywhere that the need for superb quality and high-performance embedded computing exists. Applications include automation, avionics, gateway, in-vehicle, monitoring, simulation, and vision.
- Intel Skylake 6th Gen platform; 8 MB SmartCache
- 64-bit instructions, hyper-threading, Virtualization Technology (VT)
- SpeedStep® technology, and AES instructions
- SPI interface: supports SPI and SPX devices, including low cost analog and digital modules
- Voltage supply: 8 VDC to 30 VDC
- Power consumption: 7.2 W/7.9 W idle, 10.9 W/15.9 W typ, 14.6 W/23.8 W max
- Vibration/shock: MIL-STD-202G
- Security: Intel Trusted Platform Module 2.0 device.
- RAM: up to 32 GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
VL-EPU-4460 Condor Family of Single Board Computers (SBCs)