AQY217GS Series GU SOP 1 Form A High-Capacity PhotoMOS® Relays
Panasonic's miniature (SOP 4-pin) relays feature low on-resistance, 200 V load voltage, and high-current switching
Panasonic's AQY217GS series high-capacity PhotoMOS relays are available in an SOP 4-pin surface-mount package capable of handling up to 400 mA at 200 V in a small package size and maintains a low on-resistance of 1.8 Ω.
The AQY217GS series PhotoMOS relays feature ultra-high switching capability when considering the small package size. These devices handle AC and DC loads.
The series offers a low on-resistance value in the range of 1.8 Ω (typical) enabling lower heat dissipation and faster turn-on activation speed.
The PhotoMOS relays can be used in applications where traditional electromechanical relays are already being used. Replacing a standard electromechanical relay with PhotoMOS can provide additional benefits such as longer life cycle, better resistance to shock and vibration, low on-resistance, and a theoretically infinite life cycle. This makes the PhotoMOS relays an ideal solution for test and measurement, electrical power, and industrial markets. Common applications for the PhotoMOS relays include measurement, security equipment, fire prevention systems, and industrial machines.
- Low on-resistance
- Small package: 4.3 mm x 4.4 mm x 2.1 mm
- High capacity
- High-current switching
- Load current: 0.4 A
- Load voltage: 200 VAC/DC
- Dual packaging options
- Specifications allow use in place standard electromechanical relays
- UL recognized
- RoHS/REACH compliant
- Less heat dissipation: 1.8 Ω (typ.)
- Miniaturization of systems: SOP 4-pin
- Faster turn-on activation speed
- Available in tube and tape/reel packaging
- Industrial machinery and equipment
- Electrical power industry
- Test and measurement industry
- Measurement equipment
- Security equipment
- Fire prevention systems
- Building automation systems