DBR-3200 and DBU-3200 Series Fully Digital Intelligent Chargers
MEAN WELL’s 3200 W digitalized 1U slim size rack-mount and standalone high-performance charger
MEAN WELL’s DBR/DBU-3200 series are 3.2 kW single output, rack-/enclosed-type, AC/DC smart chargers in 1U low profile and high-power density up to 37 W/inch3. This series operates at 90 VAC to 264 VAC and 120 VDC to 370 VDC input voltage and offers models with the DC output mostly demanded by the industry. Each model is cooled by a thermostatically controlled fan. Moreover, DBR/DBU-3200 provides vast design flexibility by equipping various built-in functions such as 3-stage programmable charging curve, programmable output (PV and PC), active current sharing, remote ON-OFF control, auxiliary power, built-in O-Ring FETs to support hot swap (DBR-3200), and others.
Continuous research and development on technology contribute to MEAN WELL’s first fully digitalized PSU series. Digitalized PSU design further improves switching efficiency, power density, reliability, and makes possible programmable tuning on electrical parameters and internal control and human-machine interface (HMI). System-wise power management is feasible by using a digital controller and PMBus or CANBus communication protocols to realize synchronous monitoring on input and output parameters. Step-by-step, the goal of intelligent power supply is therefore achieved in the long run. This series is suitable for applications in industrial automation, telecommunication equipment, battery charging equipment, and EV charging stations that require power sources capable of high output (10 kW and beyond).
- Universal full range AC input and DC input
- Built-in active PFC
- High-efficiency up to 95% (48 V model)
- Forced air cooling by built-in DC fan
- Output voltage and constant current level programmable
- Built-in O-Ring FET to support PSUs in parallel connection
- Active current sharing, total system power up to 12,800 W (3+1, DBR)/6,400 W (1+1, DBU)
- Support PMBus and CANBus optional
- Optional conformal coating
- Safety approvals: UL/TUV/EAC/CE/CB
- 5-year warranty