The 1590 series is part of an ever-expanding selection of die-cast aluminum enclosures from Hammond Manufacturing. The aluminum alloy walls are tough yet easy to machine, and the low draft angles make for easy PC board placement. The lap joint lid construction provides protection from dust and improved EMI shielding. Assembly is easy with lid machine screws threaded into factory tapped holes on the box.
The 1590 series is available in over 40 sizes ranging from 1.97” x 1.97” x 0.83” (50 mm x 50 mm x 21 mm) to 10” x 2.8” x 2” (254 mm x 70 mm x 51 mm). They are available in a variety of colors, wall-mounting configurations, and with water-tight gaskets. Combined, there are over 500 variations.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. This design provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding
- Available in a smooth vibrant finish or a selection of standard powder coat colors
- Assemble with included machine screws
- Designed to meet IP54, or IP65 with a silicone gasket
- Wall-mounting and/or water-tight configurations also available