PwrBlade® Connector System
Amphenol's PwrBlade power distribution connector system is ideal for robust power connections in a variety of applications
Amphenol's PwrBlade® power distribution connector system includes power and signal contacts to provide power distribution and power control in a single connector. Options for either vertical or right-angle versions of PCB-mount headers and receptacles deliver support for coplanar, backplane, or mezzanine connections. The connectors are ideal for robust power connections to embedded AC/DC power supplies or for board-to-board connections in servers, storage enclosures, and communications equipment.
Initially developed to enable the implementation of Server System Infrastructure (SSI), standards for distributed power supplies (DPS), mid-range power supplies (MPS), and high-end power supplies (HPS), PwrBlade connectors are also available in a wide variety of other configurations with either solder or press-fit board termination. The connectors can also be customized to address unique application requirements.
PwrBlade connectors can be provided with one to 20 power contacts and zero to 148 signal contacts. Individual power contacts are rated at 48 A current-carrying capacity; connector configurations with multiple power contacts are rated at 30 A per power contact as tested for +30°C temperature rise in still air. An available cable port option provides segregated AC contacts for cable pass-through applications.
Capability for two levels of sequential mating for power contacts and two levels for signal contacts can support up to three levels of sequencing of power and signals. Sequential mating of ground, followed by power and signals, can be used to provide "hot swap" capability. Molded guide posts on the header engage with the corresponding receptacle connector to assure alignment during blind-mating.
- 48 A/individual power contact; 30 A/contact for 10 adjacent contacts at +30°C temperature rise in still air
- 60 A/contact using UL test guidelines
- SSI-compliant connector interface for pluggable power supplies and power distribution applications
- Power contact spacing options exist for AC (300 V max), DC (200 V max), or high-density power (at same voltage)
- Number and placement of power and signal contacts are highly configurable for custom power needs
- Provides power contacts for power distribution and signal contacts for power control
- Meets applicable UL current interruption criteria for hot plug applications
- Rugged, molded-in guides enable blind mating
- AC/DC pluggable power supplies in data, telecom, and datacom/networking
- SSI-compliant server systems
- Industrial PCs
- Industrial controls and instrumentation
PwrBlade® Connector System
|Image||Manufacturer Part Number||Description||Connector Usage||Connector Style||Available Quantity||View Details|
|51415-001LF||CONN HDR BLADE PWR 26POS EDGE MT||-||Blade Power||698 - Immediate||View Details|
|51416-001LF||CONN RCPT BLADE PWR 26P EDGE MNT||-||Blade Power||847 - Immediate||View Details|
|51624-XX001LF||CONN HDR BLADE PWR 35POS EDGE MT||-||Blade Power||0||View Details|
|51625-XX001LF||CONN RCPT BLADE PWR 35P EDGE MNT||-||Blade Power||168 - Immediate||View Details|
|51666-001LF||CONN RCPT BLADE PWR 26POS PCB||-||Blade Power||131 - Immediate||View Details|
|51667-XX001LF||CONN RCPT BLADE PWR 35POS PCB||-||Blade Power||116 - Immediate||View Details|
|51952-001LF||CONN HEADER BLADE PWR 26POS PCB||-||Blade Power||439 - Immediate||View Details|
|51952-002LF||CONN HEADER BLADE PWR 26POS PCB||-||Blade Power||76 - Immediate||View Details|
|51721-10002406AALF||CONN HDR BLADE PWR 30POS EDGE MT||-||Blade Power||0||View Details|
|51762-10602000AALF||CONN RCPT BLADE PWR 26P EDGE MNT||-||Blade Power||0||View Details|