THIEF RIVER FALLS, Minnesota, USA - October 13, 2016
Digi-Key Electronics, a global electronic components distributor, invites attendees of electronica 2016 Munich to discover the support and collaboration Digi-Key provides engineers, purchasers, and students alike. Visit A5.578 to learn more about the over 650 manufacturers that Digi-Key is an authorized dealer with and the 1.3 million parts in stock.
In addition to having the world’s largest selection of electronic components available for immediate shipment®, Digi-Key has an impressive selection of online resources and tools. Demos and videos of these tools will be available in the booth for visitors to interact with. Interaction is the focus of the Digi-Key booth and visitors are invited to interact with all exciting features of the booth:
- Register to win a 2016 Cadillac ATS
- Explore the Digi-Key Experience using a Virtual Reality headset
- Take a free spin on one of the slot machines for your chance to win one of 15,000 instant prizes
- Take a photo with a FREE football and use #digikeyselfie or #DKele16 to see if your tweet goes viral on one of Digi-Key’s video monitors
- Pose for pictures with “Marilyn Monroe” or “Captain Jack Sparrow”
Attendees are encouraged to stop by and visit with the Digi-Key team to discover how they can collaborate with Digi-Key Electronics.
About Digi-Key Electronics
Digi-Key Electronics, based in Thief River Falls, Minn., is a global, full-service distributor of both prototype/design and production quantities of electronic components, offering more than five million products from over 650 quality name-brand manufacturers and over 1.3 million products in stock and an impressive selection of online resources, like Maker.io. Additional information and access to Digi-Key’s broad product offering is available at www.digikey.com/.