*11.0 max. when used with the VR connector receptacle.
This small, field-proven connector for
printed circuit boards is reliable and has a
large current carrying capacity. It can be
used with a wide variety of signal, power
supply, and output circuits that appear in
consumer electronic products.
• Proven box contact
• Compact connector with a large capacity
• Secure contact and mounting
• Current rating: 10 A AC, DC (AWG #16)
• Voltage rating: 250 V AC, DC
• Temperature range: -25˚C to +85˚C
(including temperature rise in applying
• Contact resistance: Initial value/ 10 mΩmax.
After environmental tests/ 20 mΩmax.
• Insulation resistance: 1,000 MΩmin.
• Withstanding voltage: 1,500 VAC/minute
• Applicable wire: AWG #22 to #16
• Applicable PC board thickness: 1.6 mm
Do not branch in parallel current which exceeds the rated current. If branched in
parallel, current imbalance or other problems may develop. If it is absolutely
necessary to branch such a large current in parallel, be sure to use contacts
made of phosphor bronze. Design the circuits without causing imbalance and
provide an extra margin for each circuit.
*Refer to "General Instruction and Notice when using
Terminals and Connectors" at the end of this catalog.
* Contact JST for details.
*Compliant with RoHS.
Side entry type
Top entry type
Note: 1. The above figure is the figure viewed from soldering side.
2. Tolerances are non-cumulative:
0.05 mm for all centers.
3. Please consider the pattern layout design in case of applying the large current.
Hole dimensions differ according to the type of PC board and piercing method. The dimensions above should serve as a guideline. Contact JST for details.
PC board layout and Assembly layout