PRO-M Series - 1000W
1000W Closed Frame DIN Rail Supplies Single Output
The PRO-M series 1000W power supplies have been optimized for use in practically all DC power applications, with a wide range of AC to DC inputs and an extended temperature range. These power supplies feature a slim housing design and high power reserves for reliable start-up of loads with high inrush currents, such as motor starting applications.
The PRO-M series provides excellent electrical specifications and high immunity against fluctuations in input voltage or Brown-outs make these compact modules the best choice to power sensitive loads in applications such as tooling and molding.
The power supplies include innovative features such as integrated overvoltage temperature protection, available diagnostic output, external shutdown ability, a power OK signal, and convenient remote ON/OFF functions which make the units easy to maintain or troubleshoot.
The PRO-M series power supplies are UL and CSA approved. They feature a rugged metal housing, vibration- and shock-proof construction, and an operating temperature range of -25°C to 70°C. The supplies offer users easy installation with detachable screw terminal blocks and snap-on DIN-rail mounting. For added flexibility, mounting tabs are also included for direct panel mount.
- Slim housings
- DIN rail mountable
- Autoselect for wide input range
- Power boost of 120%
- Parallel connection of up to 5 units
- MTBF >500,000 hours
- Applications:ITE (Commercial)
- Approvals:CE, cULus, cURus, GOST, TUV
- Current - Output (Max):40A
- Features:Adjustable Output, DC Input Capable, IP20, Load Sharing, Universal Input
- Mounting Type:DIN Rail
- Number of Outputs:1
- Operating Temperature:-25°C ~ 70°C (With Derating)
- Power (Watts):1000W
- Size / Dimension:5.91" L x 4.53" W x 5.12" H (150.0mm x 115.0mm x 130.0mm)
- Voltage - Input:85 ~ 264 VAC
- Voltage - Isolation:4kV
- Voltage - Output 1:24V
|8951380000||AC/DC CONVERTER 24V 1000W||Enclosed||1||85 ~ 264 VAC||24V|