The ADuM5000 is an isolated dc to dc converter based on the Analog Devices, Inc., iCoupler® technology. The dc to dc converter in this device provides regulated, isolated power in several combinations of input and output voltages.
The Analog Devices chip-scale transformer, iCoupler technology, transfers isolated power in this dc to dc converter with up to 33% efficiency. The result is a small form factor, total isolation solution.
Higher output power levels are obtained by using the ADuM5000 to augment the power output of ADuM5401, ADuM5402, ADuM5403, ADuM5404, ADuM520x and other ADuM5000 iCouplers with isoPower®.
isoPower uses high frequency switching elements to transfer power through its transformer. Special care must be taken during printed circuit board (PCB) layout to meet emissions standards.
- isoPower, integrated isolated dc to dc converter
- Regulated 3.3 V or 5 V output
- Up to 500 mW output power
- 16-lead SOIC package with 7.6 mm creepage
- High temperature operation: 105°C maximum
- Thermal overload protection
- RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 transceivers
- Industrial field bus isolation
- Power supply startups and gate drives
- Isolated sensor interfaces
- Industrial PLCs
- Applications:ITE (Commercial)
- Current - Output (Max):100mA, 100mA
- Features:OCP, OTP, UVLO
- Mounting Type:Surface Mount
- Number of Outputs:1
- Operating Temperature:-40°C ~ 105°C
- Package / Case:16-SOIC (0.295", 7.50mm Width)
- Power (Watts):500mW
- Size / Dimension:0.41" L x 0.30" W x 0.10" H (10.5mm x 7.6mm x 2.7mm)
- Supplier Device Package:16-SOIC
- Type:Isolated Module
- Voltage - Input (Max):5.5V
- Voltage - Input (Min):2.7V
- Voltage - Isolation:2.5kV
- Voltage - Output 1:5V, 3.3V
|ADUM5000ARWZ-RL||DC DC CONVERTER 5V 3.3V||Tape & Reel (TR)||Isolated Module||1||2.7V||16-SOIC (0.295", 7.50mm Width)|
|ADUM5000ARWZ||DC DC CONVERTER 5V 3.3V||Tube||Isolated Module||1||2.7V||16-SOIC (0.295", 7.50mm Width)|
Category: Semiconductors, Development Tools-Programmers, Development Systems-Evaluation Boards-Evaluation, Demo Boards, Kits-Interface