Infrared Light Angle Sensor
Analog Devices Inc.
The ADPD2140 is an optical sensor that measures the angle of incident infrared light. Light angles calculated from the ADPD2140 response are linear to ±5° within an angular field of view of ±35°. The ADPD2140 has a radiant sensitive area of 0.31 mm². The low junction capacitance and low dark current of the ADPD2140 allows optimal integration with the ADPD1080 photometric front end. The ADPD2140 can be used with a synchronous infrared light source such as a light emitting diode (LED) to detect user hand movements for gesture recognition. The ADPD2140 requires four photodiode channels. Therefore, use the ADPD1080BCPZ with the ADPD2140.
- Active Area:0.31mm²
- Color - Enhanced:Infrared (NIR)
- Current - Dark (Typ):1.74pA
- Diode Type:PIN
- Mounting Type:Surface Mount
- Operating Temperature:-40°C ~ 85°C
- Package / Case:8-UFDFN Exposed Pad
- Packaging:Tape & Reel (TR)
- Response Time:227ns, 228ns
- Responsivity @ nm:0.43 A/W @ 880nm
- Spectral Range:800nm ~ 1080nm
- Viewing Angle:120°
- Voltage - DC Reverse (Vr) (Max):8V