Surface Mount Pushbutton Switches
Round, Plunger, Subminiature Pushbutton Switches with Gull Wing Epoxy Sealed Terminals
These sealed subminiature pushbutton switches come in a surface mount design and tape and reel packaging. Applications include telecommunications, networking, performance audio, instrumentation, computers/servers, external hard drives and modems, and low power on/off designs. IP67 rated.
- 3A 120VAC or 28VDC rating.
- Surface mount design.
- 1 pole either in single or double throw options.
- Tape and reel packaging available.
- Computers / servers
- Performance audio
- Low power on/off designs
- External hard drives and modems
- Actuator Type:Round, Plunger
- Color - Actuator/Cap:White
- Current Rating (Amps):0.4VA (AC/DC)
- Electrical Life:50,000 Cycles
- Features:Epoxy Sealed Terminals
- Mounting Type:Surface Mount, Right Angle
- Operating Temperature:-30°C ~ 85°C
- Packaging:Tape & Reel (TR)
- Switch Function:Off-Mom
- Termination Style:Gull Wing
- Voltage Rating - AC:20V
- Voltage Rating - DC:20V
|800BWSP9SM6RE||SWITCH PUSH SPST-NO 0.4VA 20V||Surface Mount, Right Angle||Standard||SPST-NO||Off-Mom|