The 641-Series single or double pole switch is the most compact in the pushbutton switch line. Featuring a rugged metal construction, self-cleaning contacts and stiff actuation force (3-3 1/2 lbs. typical), these switches are ideal for most “foot pedal” type applications. These alternate action switches fit a standard .500” dia. mounting hole, and have termination options including solder lug, wire lead, and PC, and are popular within The Music Industry and Audio-visual market segments.
- Single or double pole available.
- AC rated up to 5 amps.
- Typical actuation force required is 3 - 3 1/2 lbs.
- Termination options include: solder lug, wire lead, and PC.
- Music Industry
- Audio-visual market
- Actuator Type:Round, Button
- Color - Actuator/Cap:Silver
- Current Rating (Amps):5A (AC)
- Mounting Type:Panel Mount, Rear
- Panel Cutout Dimensions:Circular - 12.70mm Dia
- Switch Function:On-Off
- Termination Style:Solder Lug
- Voltage Rating - AC:125V
|64111210||SWITCH PUSHBUTTON SPST 5A 125V||Panel Mount, Rear||Standard||SPST||On-Off|